GENERALIZATION: CAUSATIVE VERB
Mr. Imam Hanafi
In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements
For English Conversation Lesson
TARGET 29 TARGET 30 TARGET 31
Ratih Wijayanti Ade Irawan F
Dommi Merdian K
M.Mukhyil Muiz Faizatu Zulfa
Riski Putra Ardana
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING DEPARTEMENT
BHAKTI MULIA VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
This to certify the written documentation of group 3 has been approved by the advisors for further approval by the board of examination
The Teacher of English Conversation lesson
Thanks to god we prayed the presence of Almighty God for his grace we could arrange this paper.
In order to accreditation who expect to support and enhance the learning process in school. This report we presented in order for us to further develop itself in accordance with the background field of expertise which we chose so that later we be able to be master the science that was presented both theoretical and the practice.
We hoped in make this paper we could achieve learning objectives in accordance with the standards, and able to develop patterns think a creative, innovative and independent.
We would like to thanks the father / mother of our teachers who had guided us and give attention to us in order to prepare the papers. We hoped this paper useful for students in particular and the advancement of education in this country in general.
Kediri, March 2012
TABLE OF CONTENT
Approval Sheet 2
Table of Content 4
CHAPTER I : THE MATERIALS
1. Target 29 (Causative Verb + Simple Form) 5
2. Target 30 (Causative Verb + Infinitive) 5
3. Target 31 (Causative Verb + Past Participle) 5
CHAPTER II : QUESTIONS
1. Target 29 7
2. Target 30 7
3. Target 31 7
CHAPTER III : THE KEY ANSWER
1. Target 29 9
2. Target 30 9
3. Target 31 9
CHAPTER IV : CLOSING 10
1.1 TARGET 29
CAUSATIVE VERB + SIMPLE FORM
Kata kerja yang di gunakan untuk menyuruh orang lain melakukan sesuatu .
Example: Sigit make Ani sweep the floor
Example: – Sodikin let Solikin burn the paper
– Suparmin had Gumun hit the cat
1.2 TARGET 30
CAUSATIVE VERB + INFINITIVE
Suatu kata kerja yang bisa membuat orang lain melakukan sesuatu. (KALIMAT SURUHAN).
Example: 1. Cheris gets santana to read a book
C.V To infinitive
1.3 TARGET 31
CAUSATIVE VERB + PAST PARTICIPLE
Causative Verb adalah suatu kata kerja yang digunakan untuk menyuruh orang lain melakukan sesuatu.
1. Lia menyuruh Pintu itu di buka
2. Rani meminta baunya di setrika.
1. Susan have the room cleaned now.
2. Greta gets the fruit bought.
2.1 TARGET 29
1. Submarine-her sister- make-Muji-sell
2. Sutris had soleh went to market
A B C D
3. Incorrect : Andayani let Jamang sung keroncong song
Correct : . . .
4. Paini make paijo sat in her chair
A B C D
5. Incorrect : Darno make Darni forgiven his father
Correct : . . .
2.2 TARGET 30
1. Father wants younger brother to taking madicatio.
A B C
2. Febri got muiz put the rice in the table
A B C
3. Iciko gets dommi …(open)… window
4. Miss.Susan – in – classroom – the – wants Miss.dewi – to teach
5. Translate into Indonesia :
Jazuli orders redi to bring his book.
2.3 TARGET 31
1. Riza have his dictionary return, before he go to school.
A B C D
2. Before-Have-She-Answered-Question-Miss Mala-Her-Back
3. Mother get the breakfasts eat, before we go to school.
A B C D
4. Sean meminta piring-piringnya dicuci sekarang.
THE KEY ANSWERS
3.1. TARGET 29
1. Muji make her sister sell submarine
2. Sutris had Soleh go to market(C)
3. Andayani let Jamang sing keroncong song
4. Paini make Paijo sit in her chair
5. Darno make Darni forgive his father
3.2. TARGET 30
1. C.to taking = to take.
2. B = to put.
3. To open
4. Miss.susan wants Miss.dewi to teach in the classroom.
5. Jazuli menyuruh Redi untuk membawakan bukunya.
3.3. TARGET 31
1. B. Returned
2. Miss Mala have her question answered, before she back.
3. B. Eaten
4. Sean get her plates washed now.
5. Mrs. Rukayah have her money saved.
This is the last part of this paper work. We are going to thank so much to our beloved teacher, Mr. Imam Hanafi, as the English Conversation Teacher who has guided us to finish it. Then we also thank to our team work for their willingness cooperating to finish this paper work. They really give much contribution in this paper work.
We are the group one. We would like to apologize to our beloved teacher, Mr. Imam Hanafi, for our mistakes we did much during learning and studying process either at the classroom or at the language laboratory room. Then we also apologize to our team work for the mistakes we did much during working this paper.
We realize that this paper work is so far from the perfect one, so that, we need some corrections and suggestion for better paper work. The last words we say, may this paper be useful for anyone who need it to do. May our God bless us forever and ever.